jueves, 16 de febrero de 2012

SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES♥



SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES;


 The civil Monday I classes. I love it. then I come home for lunch

 after having my stomach happy it's time to rest the

 Tuesday I am going to English classes 1 to 2 rest and
 I order my home after
 5:30 to 6:30 I walk ... the

 Wednesday, 7 am to 11.30 am going to school.
 I get to eat and to clean my house and
 5.30 to 6.30 I dance therapy.

 
 Thursdays from 7 am to 11.30 am in class.
 and 6 to 9 pm
 go to the movies with family and friends

 On Friday from 7 to 8:20
 I'm in sociology classes
 I come home and go shopping with my grandmother
 I also played
 going to fix my hair, eyebrows and nails
 Saturday always sleep late and
 2 to 3 pm

 see TV or study

 3 TO 5
 
 I have to wash

 7 A 1 a.m.

 Go out with my friends to distract .. On Sunday most of them family step in and playing DS with my sister or watching movies

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario